- Pre-seen material will be provided to the teams in bits and pieces starting from 6th March. (you may register later as well)
- After going through the case study material, participants get an option to have a live chat with the characters in the case study with some restrictions, to be declared at the time of chat) on 8th of March. More details on this will be sent to the registered teams one day in advance.
- The registered teams need to submit a short report of not more than 1000 words which contains their conclusion from the material and the chat session and also their recommendations.
Deadline: 9th March, 2014 5:00 pm.
- The participants will be judged on the basis of the way they investigate the case and also how sensitive they are towards the issue of Gender Equality and Sexual Harassment (which will be clear from the questions they ask during the chat session and also the report they submit).
I was glad to hear that my blog has some regular followers, and they asked me what I’d been doing the past week, so here’s a summary.
- I was trying to figure out what should be done regarding my project. ( Ethernet controlled thermal testing chamber ) Bought an oven, a compressor, and was trying to play with a beagleboard my professor gave.
- And our mentorship team decided to have a new website, I hopped in. Tried Drupal locally for the first time, and with 4 hours of struggle, got abasic site with pretty stuff up and running. After a couple of demos, I was asked to deploy it live. We went ol, around three days back, and after two full night outs and a couple days work, We now have a fully functional site at www.smpiitd.org ( Its down for maintenance, atm. Should be back live in a week, after I add proper content. )
- Had been teaching few class XII students maths. ( This is for NSS, in collab with Aarohan NGO )
Pretty much, thats the most of what I’d been busy with. And I must say, the website design thingy was very exciting, and I lost track of time doing that. Worked some 35 hours at a stretch, taking gap only to go for Aarohan teaching, and I had to stop when my tummy made a ‘Hunger call’ and my eyes refused to stay open. Had a moderate dinner and slept a good 17 hours after that. 😛